Business of Entertainment Inc. was founded by Cyma Rubin, its president, in 1991 and celebrated its 25th anniversary last year as an innovative, production company. Awards include four Tony Awards (nine Tony nominations), Emmy for Best Documentary, London Film Festival selection for Outstanding Film of the Year and two, 2011 Michigan Association of Broadcasters Awards.
- Interdisciplinary development of performing arts productions
- Research and execute innovative concepts for film & television
- Curating and producing photography exhibitions
- Provide Arts and Humanities reference content for education programming
- Apply creative business acumen for the completion of projects
- Curator and Producer of the Pulitzer Prize Photography Exhibition viewed by over 3 million people in the United States, Taiwan, Korea and Japan
- New York Producer for American Ballet Theatre in Japan
- The Broadway production of "No, No, Nanette" was produced in London, Paris, Madrid and Sydney.
- Producer of the Houston Grand Opera revival of "Porgy and Bess" performed in Italy, Spain and Japan
- Former Cultural Producer for Nippon Television International, Japan
- Capture the Moment, The Pulitzer Prize Photographs, Edited by Cyma Rubin and Eric Newton
- The American Soldier, A Photographic Tribute, Edited by Cyma Rubin, Foreword by David Douglas Duncan
- The Forgotten War, Korea 1950, Photographs by Max Desfor, Edited by Cyma Rubin